Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It is suppose to be summer isn't it?

Hey, well as I look outside today and see all the clouds and the wind blowing through the trees it makes me a little depressed. I have been looking so forward to the summer, especially that means sending my kids outside!! But lately we have had weather in which we have all suffered with staying inside. But to get off that note. Everything is going great here. We are now in the process of hopefully finding a place of our own which will be nice to be under our own roof again. We really appreciate my parents for letting us stay with them. We will be renting at first for awhile and we are looking anywhere between Firth and Idaho Falls so if anyone knows any great places let us know. Mary Kay is doing awesome!!! I have gained a self-confidence and the money is a great bonus. I have met some many wonderful women that I'm grateful to say are my friends.
Since the last time I posted we went to Yellowstone National Park with the kids and had a great time. We stayed in Island Park and then just took one full day to drive around the park. The kids loved that they were able to be free in the back of the suburban and look from window to window at all the animals. For Dustin and me it was just fun to watch their reaction to all the sites that they were seeing. I will have pictures posted soon. As for now TTFN.

No comments: